Friday, February 5, 2016

COLDPLAY

In case you didn't know, Coldplay is my favorite band.

For years i have patiently awaited their long overdue return to the United States.

And on January 29th, i got a secret pre-sale code that allowed me to buy tickets early.

I waited by my computer counting down the seconds and was literally shaking and almost in tears.

4 tickets later and I'm finally living my dream of seeing them live. And in Dallas.

Music was my first "worldly" love. It got me through the dark days of my life.

Sometimes i get frustrated with it and i won't listen for days. Other times, I'm playing an album on repeat and it never gets old.

There is just something about music that touches my soul. 
God gave me the gift of recognizing the important things in my life and holding onto them.
 Silly as it may be, music is one of those very important things.

So if you love music, and you love Coldplay, ill see you in Dallas.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig