Monday, July 9, 2012

oh so fast paced

LIFE. As of now is extremely fast paced. Honestly i couldn't tell you the date, the time, or where the heck I've been for the past 3 weeks. I quit my job today. I only was at the place for 8 days. WTH is wrong with me you ask? It wasn't what i thought it was going to be. Misleading i guess. And medically i could not physically do it. Too many things working against me and i knew deep down that it was not where God wanted me to be.


Back to the drawing board i go. Houston is lovely as always. That will never change my friends. So for now, I look onward for my next adventure in this crazy life i am living. A new job, new faces. Its all in His plan. Im leaving you with some photos of what I've been doing lately. Always keep your head up! NEVER give up on this life. It is entirely too precious.


Cheers,

My 4th of July



Oh my goodness, sweet potato fries!


Spent the day poolside with amazing friends.



 In order to buy fireworks you had to use a shopping cart. quite the entertainment



My beautiful cousin and I.




Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones.



Oh Houston....



Mi familia came to visit me and bring my car back!


King crab with my little brother at Pappadeux


Philippians 4:13
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig