Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Finding the answers

Colby recently found this guy through Bethel music and I'm so glad he did. His name is Bill Johnson and his way of teaching is so easy and so comforting.

If you're needing answers, or needing encouragement, click the link below and let this message speak to you. It spoke volumes to me. Mostly around minute 17-20.

If you're like me, its hard to find quiet time, so in the mornings when i get ready, i play videos. Whether it be beauty channels or sermons. The sermons should over weigh the other channels but, ya know, I'm human. I pray that i can find more time to be connected. For so long i didn't realize that this is the key to a happy life. Being connected with God and close to God and having him fill your life is what is going to make you a joyful and fulfilled person. 

I'm still learning to be a better Christian. It is literally an every day battle. But i wouldn't trade this struggle for anything in the world. I have blossomed over the past year and i owe every bit of it to Jesus. I couldn't of done it alone.

I hope each of you can find your way if you're feeling lost or confused. Watch the video, i promise it will help.

Have a great week ladies and gentlemen.
Only 25 more days until the wedding. #ohsnap


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig