Monday, April 13, 2015

Crawfish & Rainstorms

It seems like the only thing that happens in East Texas is rain. And i love the rain. As soon as i hear that its going to rain that day, i get this secret excitement deep down.
Just as long as it doesn't rain on May 2nd, ill be golden :]

This weekend was spend relaxing and growing with Colby.
This man, is incredible. He pushes me to places i never thought i would reach.
He motivates me to work out, which I've been getting compliments lately so something must be working! He motivates me to be more in the word and just to be an overall better person.

Friday night was spent on the couch, enjoying each others company and cleaning up a spilled bottle of wine. joy.


Saturday i hung out with my parents and went shopping for honeymoon/wedding clothes! I found my wedding shoes and my rehearsal dinner shoes, hallelujah! Ill post them after the wedding.


I got to hang out with this guy and he drove my car. He is such a cautious driver. This is my little brother, Nick.

Saturday night Colby and i ate....crawfish. oh heaven.

We drove 15 minutes out of town to a place called Crawdaddys, on Lake Palestine.

The atmosphere is what makes this place so awesome. Tiki torches lit around the back patio, picnic tables and music. It felt like summer.




My new favorite pair of shorts. Thanks mama.


Colby HATES mushrooms, and i could eat them everyday.
These guys were more spicy than the crawfish.








We ended up eating 7 pounds all together. And it was worth every penny.
I think its good for the soul to be outside, completely content with your other half, just enjoying the moment. And now, we have a new crawfish spot.

On Sunday morning i drank coffee with Bri at Starbucks. Its always so good to catch up and recharge my soul with her. Her and her husband came over after and we cooked a good lunch and then ran hills till we passed out. Its a blessing to have friends who motivate you mentally, physically and spiritually.


My aunt Rebecca makes candles and this one is lemongrass to ward off insects. The little chimney was also a wedding gift from her as well. Totally came in handy this weekend!

We ended our weekend with the back door open, listening to the thunderstorm and rain.

I wouldn't trade any of these days for anything.
19 days and I'm a Robertson.

GOD YOU ARE SO GOOD

Cheers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig