Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Surprise parties & wedding hair

Today marks 31 days until the wedding. 31. freaking. days.
Becoming a Robertson is getting more and more real guys.

Last weekend i got the family together and surprised my mom for her birthday at her favorite restaurant, Wasabis. She has done so much for the wedding, pretty much all the planning and she deserves the world!

This is my fiancé, being the cutest.


Colbys mother and my mother, talking wedding plans.


My grandmother, grandfather and Larry [he takes darn good care of my grandpa]


These eggs are fresh laid, all natural eggs that a guy brings to the office a few days a week. I can't pass up 18 fresh laid eggs for $3 bucks. FYI, free range, cage free and all those labels you see on your eggs at the store...such a scam.


Tonight i went to my FABULOUS hair stylist Tyler and we did a run through of my wedding hair. I could not be more in love! He had the same vision as me and I'm so STOKED to rock this look on my wedding day!




Oh yeah, and it took 64 bobby pins to hold up my massive amount of hair.


As the wedding draws closer, more things are falling in place. I now only hope to take each day as it comes and to not rush the wedding as much as i want to be married to Colby. This moment will pass and i want it to be special. If you're engaged and your wedding is a year away, take advantage. It will fly by, i promise! 

Tomorrow i travel to Houston with Alexi and Laura for my bachelorette party. 
wish.me.luck.



"Seek first the kingdom of God..."

SHARE:

1 comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig