Monday, June 18, 2012

Lately

Fathers Day went amazing. I got to hang out with my family and see some cousins i only see when they are in town. One plays for UNT football and the other works at a bar. One works at a golf/paintball course and the other is a Supervisor for the city. 

We all met up at a rehab/retirement home Sunday after church. My aunt, who is in a wheelchair, and my grandfather, who broke his leg recently live out there. We ate pizza in the library & laughed & cried. My grandfather is the sweetest man i will ever know. His belief in God is majestical. My grandmother adores him. They saved each other. They still kiss each other goodnight. When my grandmother gave him his fathers day gift, which was a watch, he started crying. It broke my heart. I don't ever want to lose that man.They love Jesus. I mean, LOVE him. They have mission tripped to Russia ever since they were in their 20s. God has truly blessed them and in return blessed all of us as well.

There are 7 boy cousins and then me. Im the only girl on the Parker side. You can only imagine what holidays are like. I love them all the same. I wouldn't have it any other way. 
Every single day I pray to God and tell him how thankful I am for giving me such a Godly family. It is a blessing..

Still on the MAJOR job search but i just landed a Babysitting job for this sweet sweet sweet couple. I start Wednesday. Yayyy. 

I know that God has a bigger plan for me. Im just waiting, always waiting for him to carry it out. I have all the faith in the world that he has me in the palms of his hand. Its so comforting knowing that he is on my side and loves me no matter what. 

My sweet grandfather.



Cheers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig