Saturday, June 30, 2012

Aint God good? All the time.

Lately a lot of stuff has been going on with me. I am now employed! YAY! I had been praying and praying and praying for a job in Houston & the Lord blessed me with an amazing opportunity to work the business end of AT&T. Ill be marketing and advertising the Uverse package. It's pretty awesome. Plus i get to work with my best friend and roommate, Cherry. I know God always has a plan & i am putting my full faith in him.

Lately I've sort of been down. I was in a funk, i like to call it. I hadn't found a job, trying to look for an apartment, having to pack up our town home that we are in now, and everyone around me seemed to be moving forward with their life and i was just, stuck. Don't you hate running into old boyfriends and they are moved on and in an amazing relationship doing great things with their lives, while you on the other hand are single, still. Its hard to be happy for them but I know that God has me exactly where he wants me to be. Its little things like that that keep my eyes open to Gods plan and to try and not get discouraged.


My week this week has consisted of taking care of my mother. She got her poor wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and has been miserable this whole week. She keeps trying to cook and clean and its understandable because she loves doing all those things for us. Its a battle to keep her in bed to rest! I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago so i know her pain and we are all trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible. All her friends have been coming by and its so sweet. They just curl up in bed with her and talk about Jesus and whats going on in everyones lives. She's the type of woman who, even tho she is in pain, she stills wants to try and help others as much as possible. Its amazing.

She would kill me if she knew i put these pictures up but i just had to! Look at my dad, he ADORES my mother yet loves to goof around! He's precious. So glad that God has blessed me with such an amazing set of parents. They make my world.





Reasoning that my mom got her wisdom teeth removed is because she has been having horrible headaches lately. They said that her roots were all tangled up in her teeth and were so far up into her head that they had to take them out. Praying that that is the reasoning behind the headaches!

Cheers




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig