Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wedding & forever after.


The Handsome Groom and my old friend, Michael





The BEAUTIFUL bride Victoria!



Last night i attended the wedding of Michael Searcy & Victoria Waugh. The most amazing couple i have ever had the privilege of knowing. I grew up with Michael so he is like a brother to me and i met his bride Victoria through him. I am so thankful for that because she is amazing! She taught me how to knit. awesome. They are just a a perfect match and i couldn't be more happy for them! Victoria brought Michael to Christ, she saved his life. gives me chills just thinking about it. 

I wish them all the blessings in the world & i know they are having a great time on their honeymoon watching the RANGERS GAME BABY!
And how stinking cute is the grooms cake? 
Roll Tide.



The brides cake. So elegant.



So for Michael and Victoria, i wish you well! See you soon my dear sweet friends.

Cheers



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig