Monday, June 11, 2012

Movies, Movies, Movies

I promise this will be my last blog for the night. My roommates and I are on a movie kick and now we are watching Sleepless in Seattle. Probably my all time FAVORITE classic movie. It is so romantic and heart warming, they just don't make movies like this anymore.
My favorite quote when asked how he is going to manage without his wife anymore.

"Well, I'm going to get out of bed in the morning, and breath in and out, all day long. Then after a while i won't have to remind myself to get up in the morning and keep breathing in an out"

So heartbreaking honest. There are some movies that really just touch your soul. Not the sappy, cry your eyes out because it is a tender love story kind of movie. Its the kind where, after the credits role, you seriously evaluate your life..it makes a difference.
 & here are a few of my favorites. I'm sure ill leave some out on accident. In no particular order-

Sleepless in Seattle
Blow
The Perfect Storm
Bridges of Madison County
The Green Mile
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Castaway
Public Enemy
Gladiator
The Grey
Seven Pounds
Edward Scissorhands
Any Given Sunday
Passion of the Christ
The Notebook (only because i love the use of poetry in it)




                                                    my movie blanket :)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig