Tuesday, April 12, 2016

DAY5// WHOLE30 CHALLENGE

Monday. Day 5. Another day back in the office surrounded by sweets and junk food. Monday was perfect. I felt strong and i felt on top of the world. I wake up, drink my coffee, get ready, sit and do my devotionals/read my bible and if i have enough time i work on my real estate classes. Im superwoman in the morning. This week Morgan is making all my lunches, next week i will make hers. She is an awesome cook! Thanks MO! 


Breakfast (not pictured): Blackberry Chia Pudding Click for recipe. 

Lunch by Morgan: Venison with homemade WHOLE30 approved BBQ sauce. And balsamic veggies. 

Snack: Mango Heaven


Dinner: Cauliflower Pizza.


 I asked Colby if he liked the crust, he said he loved the crust up until i told him it was made of cauliflower. Safe to say, this is a fantastic recipe for WHOLE30 and husband approved.
Turkey meat, kale, onions, mushrooms, organic sauce, bacon.

Day 5, check.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig