Thursday, April 28, 2016

DAY21//WHOLE30 CHALLENGE

Wednesday. I stayed home from work. My whole body hurt. My ears were draining, face and nose congested, fever, chills. All of it.

I met Morgan to get my lunch and boy did she take care of me! Cooked a spicy stuffed pepper. Even though I couldn't taste a single thing, i tasted that. Colby took me to Panera to get some broth soup. I got the French Onion. Soup is made for the soul on sick days.
Confession: I ate bread. Yes. I was on the verge of nausea, passing out, feeling weak, and it was there, in my Panera bag that i cheated. I told Colby not to look. I immediately regretted it, but instantly felt better. Whole30 didn't account for sick days.


Dinner: After i slept most of the day, my beautiful, amazing, wonderful husband cooked me dinner, yet again this week. Turkey burger, with olive salad and red potatoes. I wish he would take over the cooking for us. He is like his dad in the kitchen. Culinary genius. Thank you doll.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig