Friday, April 8, 2016

DAY 1 // WHOLE30 CHALLENGE


Day 1, was okay. I made it through the morning like a champ. After lunch i was feeling great. Then during the 3pm lul at work, a sweet little girl brought Nothin Bundt Cake cupcakes as a gift for the office. I just stared at the box, smelling the sugary aroma of fresh cream cheese and red velvet heaven. Next, i walked into the kitchen, walked right past those cupcakes and cooked me some eggs and turkey sausage. YUM. All with a smile on my face.


These Applegate breakfast sausages are a staple in my diet. 130 calories for 3 links.


Breakfast. Strawberries and Applegate links.


Lunch. I have recently found Fit City Foods to be the best thing since sliced bread. Ill link their website below. They make pre cooked, healthy meals and deliver them to my work weekly.
Today i had Amanda's Meatball and Zucchini Spaghetti.



Snack. Two breakfast turkey sausage patties, 2 farm fresh eggs and veggies.


Check out these beautiful farm fresh eggs! Dale (the chicken guy) brings me a dozen every week. Every time they still have feathers on them.


Dinner. Another Fit City Food favorite. Chicken, sweet potatoes and vegetables.



I honestly cannot complain about the process so far. I know i have 29 brutal days to go but as of now, I'm keeping my head above water.

Cheers to 29 more.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig