Monday, September 24, 2012

Wedding Bells

This weekend was filled with so much love.
I got to see my family and my favorite pit bull, Tilly. She ate a highlighter and got sick. Poor baby :(
I attended my little brother's first 8th grade football game. They won. YES!






I attended one of my best friends weddings! Congrats to Cesaley and Justin.
I got to see some people i haven't seen in years and be a bridesmaid to one of my oldest pals. 
P.S. I introduced the bride and groom, i should get props for that right?







Were silly.

 The bride.


The groom.

 Sickly Tilly.

Brought my little brother lunch to school today. It was so strange walking the halls of middle school again. It brought me back to when things were a lot simpler.
I got to sit with him and 2 of his friends while he pointed out all the "cute girls"
i love this guy.

I also got to spend time with some of the best babies i know today!

I look like a creep, but how cute does baby Claire bear look sleeping? Precious.

Every time i go back to East Texas, i always leave taking away such heartfelt memories. I am so extremely blessed to have the people in my life that i do. I thank God every single day for giving me my little world. It isn't anything special but it is everything to me.
Cheers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig