Monday, September 3, 2012

Tiny Dancer

City Center. Houston. 
Isn't Houston at night magical? I felt like i was in downtown Los Angeles.
The girls and I celebrated life by going to the Texans Bar & Grille to watch the Texans game.
They won. Yay. Im not really a Texans fan. Im a Cowboy fan myself, but i wont turn down a night on the town for anything.





Lately I have been working out everyday. I love it. Its starting to be apart of me. There is this cute little park by my house in Cypress and the view at dark is breathtaking.
God spends lots of time in the sky painting the perfect sky for my runs!


Loving my WWJD by Mollee V tank! Its American Apparel & is so comfy and stylish. 
I get to work out and spread the Word. Winning.


My beautiful best friend Mckenna turned 23 and we ate at Eddie V's in City Center. Best food hands down. I got the crab cake and it was to die for! The waiter brought out desert and lit it on fire. It was so coooool. We decided we will be coming back.


We surprised Mckenna by renting a party bus for the night.
Wow.
Most fun our group has had since college! All our girls were there, which is rare because now we all have big girl jobs and rarely get to see each other.
Everyone was there, everyone had a magical night and everyone spilled their drinks on everyone.
Oh the good ol days..


 The bar we went to on Washington Ave. called Kung Fu, had these vintage arcade games.
So much fun.

Random work picture. I know.


 "Always have love in your heart, it is the most important thing."

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig