Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My 1st Surprise Party

My Coworkers. My Friends. Geez. Im overwhelmed.

Today i was thrown my first ever surprise party.
Looking back, all week they have been asking me strange questions about my registry, the wedding and foods i like. I was oblivious, obviously. Sneaky sneaky friends of mine.

When i walked into the kitchen, i was instantly greeted by every person in the office!
I was so surprised i was speechless.
The food was gorgeous and gluten free [part of it, hehe]

Ive never felt more accepted and loved in a work place then i do here.
So much love in one little room. All for me. Sometimes i can't handle all the blessings people shower over me. But I'm reminded all the time, that because i am surrounded by beautiful people, they are going to provide me with beautiful moments. I shouldn't of expected anything less!






Holy cow i almost fell out when i saw this. Ive been keeping my eye on this bad boy for a while!



The beautiful ladies of RE/MAX.


These cupcakes were TO DIE FOR. Debra, thank you, and tell your talented daughter thank you.
Champagne Soak Cup Cakes.





And to top it all off, my favorite flowers and my favorite color.

Lately, I've made more friends and felt more love and just want to shout it from the rooftops!
The wedding is so close and so far, its everything I've ever dreamed of.
Lots of planning and lots of stress, but lots and lots of love.
God has continued to bless me throughout my life & all i want is to share His love.

Thank you team, for my very first surprise party. Ever.

I LOVE YOU ALL

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig