Wednesday, April 22, 2015

10 days, and I'm married.

First i gotta give a shout out to my momma. Without her hard work and dedication, this wedding would not be happening!
She is beautiful inside and out and I've learned so much about life and marriage because of her.
Thank you, and i love you to the moon.


This is what my old room at my parents house looks like. All over the floor. Boxes on boxes on boxes of wedding stuff. Plates, cups, gifts, EVERYTHING. I love coming home to visit and just go stand in that room and look around and realize its all about to come to an end. All the planning and all the months of putting everything together. It is all about to be revealed and shared, with you.


Another shout out, to my future husband.
You are kind, and sweet and loving and beautiful and have a heart of pure gold straight from Jesus himself.
I can't wait to stand at the alter with you and become your wife. And also to go to Cancun :]


Dillon, our photographer took these beautiful pictures. I love them so much.


10 days people. 10 freaking days, and I'm a Robertson.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig