Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bachelorette Party Weekend

Waking up in Houston always makes my heart happy. There is just something about that city that makes me feel alive and like I'm a young 21 year old.
It also reminds me that i am not a young 21 year old [hehe]

The saying, "the days go slow but the years go fast" is so relevant to my life right now.
In 26 days i will be a married woman, and i never in a million years would of thought id ever have my very own bachelorette party!

My bridesmaid and cousin Laura, and my maid of honor Alexi treated me to the city.
We ate good food, had a spa day, shopped, went downtown and danced at a piano bar.

We used UBER for the first time. "Cabs are here"!

And laughed at Jimmy Fallon videos. "EW"


Lifes good, y'all.


This cookie cake saved my life.



Below is Tiny Box Woods. The most amazing brunch spot in Houston.



Champagne fruit punch.





Spa day.




This is the view from our amazing hotel.



We bought these cute rings to wear out everynight. They were a hit.




This girl and i were celebrating our parties the same night! 
When we saw each other, we pointed and ran and hugged like we were best friends.



Night #2.


Ate the best sushi I've ever had at RA.















The aftermath....



At the end of the trip, i realized that i was so thankful i didn't do a typical bachelorette party. Just isn't me anymore. I didn't want strippers, i didn't want the club scene. I just wanted time with my girls, good drinks and food, and great quality time to myself and with friends.

I can't thank you ladies enough for catering to me during the most special time of my life.

I love you all!





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Pleased to know about your bachelorette party and hope this information will help me in arranging my cousin’s event. Booked one of elegant venues in Houston through internet and they gave me good discount as well.

    ReplyDelete

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig