Saturday, April 25, 2015

DIY Coconut Oil & Honey Hair Mask

Since my wedding is in 7 days, i decided i would start pampering my entire body. Starting with my hair. Thanks to a girl from work, i got the idea to put coconut oil in my hair.

Tada.
What you will need:
Honey
Coconut Oil
Towel
Measuring bowl

I mixed equal parts of coconut oil and honey in a small bowl and evenly distributed it in my hair with my hands. My hair was dry as oils tend to cling to dry hair better than wet.



I scooped out a big chuck and warmed it between my hands and started at the tips and worked my way up. This is a VERY messy step but i had such a fun time doing it.



 I put my hair in a bun and slept with the oil in my hair.
This is what it looked like this morning.





I have such thick and long hair that these treatments are sooooo good for my scalp and ends.

Wedding prepping is so fun :]

I washed out my hair like normal and my hair smells so good and has such a healthy shine.

Coconut Oil has many many benefits other than just for hair, such as; thyroid help, heart health all the way down to skin care. I like to cook with it, mostly.
Heres a link that will guide you on your way to supplementing coconut oil into your daily life!


7 days till I'm a Robertson and I'm beyond ready!

Cheers

PS. Thank you to my wonderful fiance for taking these pictures. You're a gem.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig