Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Play with Cold

COLDPLAY

My all time favorite band of the history of music. This band has been with me every step of my life. Its on my favorite TV shows, it's on my iPod, my phone and in my head all day everyday. Each song has a memory behind it so that when i hear them i am always taken back.
Coldplay is a band whose lyrics have meaning behind them. Every word that they sing leaves an imprint on you. One day, i will see them in concert. I honestly cant believe i haven't yet.
If you haven't listened to them, give them a shot. I promise you wont be disappointed. 
My favorite songs:

Fix You
Till Kingdom Come
See You Soon
The Scientist
Lost
Green Eyes
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
Yellow
Us Against The World
Paradise
Christmas Lights
Lovers In Japan
A Rush of Blood to the Head
In My Place
Reign of Love
Viva la Vida
Violet Hill


The ones in BOLD are my absolute favorites. Couldn't live without them. 
Cheers!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig