Wednesday, April 13, 2016

DAY6// WHOLE30 CHALLENGE


Got your girl eating right, on a Tuesday. Day 6 was like any other day. I woke up, had coffee, boiled some eggs from the Egg Man Dale. 2 to be exact. Carried myself to work and started my day. Monday night was a huge storm across East Texas and we had a lot of hail. Thankfully our cars were not damaged. I love rainy days. If everyday could be a rainy, stormy day i would love it.

Breakfast: 2 farm eggs

Morgan cooked the most amazing lunch I've ever had. No exaggeration. She has a machine that spirals vegetables and she spiraled some sweet potatoes with turkey, rainbow chard and red sauce.
Thank you Mo, it was delicious.



Snack: Gingerberry Kombucha

 Snack 2: Mangos

Dinner was a bit of a let down. I had been excited all week to try out a recipe i had been thinking of. Lots of spices, lots of flavor. Or so i thought. It turned out to be pretty bland. But its food in my belly, so i cannot complain.

Dinner: Thai Coconut Chicken Soup

Day 6, over and out.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig