Tuesday, April 26, 2016

DAY19// WHOLE30 CHALLENGE

Monday. Nothing good happens on a Monday. I got absolutely no sleep due to my allergies flaring up. No sleep. Tossed and turned. Face hurts, teeth hurt, jaw hurts, head hurts. Everything hurts. I almost went home from work.

In other news, I am starting to get the hang of this new change. Its becoming second nature to me. Its becoming my life. This week Morgan is making my lunches, and next week is my New Orleans trip for mine and Colbys 1 year anniversary/my cousins Bachelorette party.



Breakfast was the same. Banana smoothie.

Lunch was AMAZING. Morgans husband made a homemade Italian Dressing sauce. It was fab.

Dinner: Ground Chicken over diced sweet potato

Get outta here Monday, no one likes you! Hope you all have a blessed week, and i pray the allergies don't affect you like how they are me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig