Sunday, April 24, 2016

DAY16// WHOLE30 CHALLENGE

Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Fridays are my favorite days. They hold the key to the weekend. And this one was extra special because i was so over worked had so much on my to-do list that i had to take a half day at work. I love that my life is so busy/hectic. Gives me purpose. Gives me something to write about.


Breakfast: my typical banana smoothie, this time instead of Cacao powder, i found this gem at Fresh.



Lunch: Last nights dinner.

 Making banana pancakes, literally.

 Dinner: BANANA PANCAKES. My husband called me a monkey for eating so many bananas. But i just. can't. stop. All you need for this dish: 1-2 banana, superfood protein powder, 2 eggs, almond butter. Thats it. Easy as pie. Or in my case, pancakes.


Love my Fridays.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig