Sunday, April 10, 2016

DAY 3// WHOLE30 CHALLENGE

Day 3 i woke up with another headache. This time not so prominent. I also wasn't hungry, which was a blessing. I woke up around 7:30am to get ready to go to the track and workout with Morgan, whom i am doing the challenge with and our amazing friend Erica from work. Her and her husband do Spartans Races multiple times a year. They are a power couple. 


Before i even met them at the track they had already ran 4 miles. I am not a runner, but i need to be after this workout.

We started with an 800 meter run, followed by 20 pushups then another 800 meter run.
Lunges up and down the field, crab walks, bear crawls, burpees, jumping jacks, more pushups and another two rounds of 800 meter runs. I was famished. I didn't have too many carbs the day before so i was definitely feeling weak during the workout. But we all pulled through and made it in about an hour and a half. 

Best way to start a Saturday.

From right to left: Morgan, Erica and me

Pushups after pushups and even more pushups.

Morgan and i passed out after completing what felt like a marathon.


After the workout Morgan and i went to the local farmers market and grabbed some coffee to regroup. I went home and crashed on the couch for 30 minutes then went and grabbed brunch.


Again i went to Fresh and got a HUGE breakfast bowl. Eggs, chorizo, corn salsa, pico, bacon and salsa. The way to my heart is mexican food with anything.



 I then hustled over to Starbucks to eat and meet my friend Bri and her beautiful daughter, Aubrie.


I should of gone home and rested, but studying is always priority. Majority of the day was spent in the books. Colby and i grabbed take out from a local Asian food place called 3Z. I got beef and vegetables and an amazing Coconut Soup. 


We finished the night watching a movie and listening to the thunder storm. FYI, don't see Hateful Eight. Unless you like gore, sex, blood, violence and murder. Yuck.

Day 3 was good. I am feeling good. Bring it on.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig