Monday, April 18, 2016

DAY11// WHOLE30 CHALLENGE

Sunday Funday. We slept in like a bunch of teenagers. I slept so much i had a headache. We both woke up sneezing from allergies, and from the lack of cleaning our ceiling fan. Gross.

Babe cooked me breakfast and make me coffee. 2 eggs and a cup of blackberries.


Snack: My all time favorite "nice cream". 2 frozen bananas, cacao powder, cacao nibs and almond butter all blended in a food processor.


 Dinner: Coconut Curry Chicken over Zucchini spaghetti

This coming week is my week to cook lunches for Morgan. I am so excited to be cooking for someone other than Colby and myself. And i actually saved money at the store cooking for 3 than i did cooking for 2. I am starting to shop smart and not just go up and down the isles and throw stuff in. When you are cooking for someone else, you have to plan, and you have to prep your meals in your head before. I encourage all of you to try, i promise you'll save money, and time.

Cheers to another week of WHOLE30! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig