Monday, April 25, 2016

DAY18// WHOLE 30 CHALLENGE

Sunday was a mess. I woke up with terrible terrible terrible allergies. Im lucky my nose hasn't full on bled this allergy season. Usually around this time i fall victim to sinusitis. You can read back on my wedding blog about how my nose was a bleeding funnel up to the day of my wedding.

Also, i had an accident. I blame it on watching too much Forensic Files/Criminal Minds. Saturday night, i was dreaming someone was in our room about to hit Colby with something. I opened my eyes, thought a person was really there, bolted out of the bed, fell on the floor, hit my knee at full speed, ran out and slammed the door. Once i made it to the kitchen i realized i was only dreaming. And then i realized my knee was throbbing.

Carpet burn. For the first time since i was a child. And it hurts. Bad.


We went to church with our friends Bri and Josh. Then we all grabbed lunch at Fresh.
Lunch: Turkey meatloaf, sweet potatoes and kale.


 To top it all off, my Kombucha fizzed out all over me and my purse at lunch.


Excuse the messy sink. But this is my life living with a genius nursing student. I love that my husband takes care of me like he does. He is brilliant and brave and always puts me first.
He has been doctoring me since we met. I sliced my big toe on barbed wire at our ranch and he had to carry me because it was gushing blood. Last week he had to take care of my sliced finger while i was chopping vegetables. And today, he takes care me when i freak out in the middle of the night.


Notice the evil bottle of peroxide.... i screamed like a little girl.

Dinner: Left over lunch.

So, my Sunday was eventful. How was yours?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig