Monday, April 11, 2016

DAY4// WHOLE30 CHALLENGE


Day 4 was a normal day for me. Feels wise. I woke up, no headache, no intense cravings. Nothing.
We grabbed coffee and headed to church. After church we decided on a local taco place. Best decision. I think i pretty much confused the little guy taking my order. After it was all said and done he looked at me and said "Do you have a food allergy or something". That statement actually made me happy.

Because i chose to eat so well, that he thought it was forced. But it was by choice.
No bread, no cheese, please.
I stuck with Ahi, Shrimp and Salmon.
I even resisted the chips and guac that were shoved in front of my face by Colby and our friend Dillon. Okay, i ate some of the guac. But thats Whole30 approved.



After lunch we cruised home, sat on the couch and watched the Masters. My husband was consumed. He wanted Jordan to win. He screamed. He paced. He probably cried a little bit. So entertaining.


Colby left at 6pm to go to a study group. So i cooked dinner and binged watched Criminal Minds.

Dinner: Red potatoes, chicken and asparagus.


I found this on Pinterest. Fits perfectly with our life. Hehe.

Day 4, I beat you. I won. I did not fall victim to temptations. I think i can get the hang of this thing.

Say your prayers, tell your family you love them, and eat healthy. 
Cheers.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig