Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Carry On

Doc said to take it east after my surgery, but i just can't. I was doing so well before and i don't want to lose it. Sorry doc but i almost got my stride back.



Houston nights.




First Aggie game of the season. YES!



Work.


My favorite part of the story. This is where, it really, gets interesting.
Finally, after 4 months, i get to see my best friend of the entire world.
In Pasadena, Texas. At the best rodeo of my life we finally reunite!





What i've learned about best friends and distance is that they never actually separate. 
No matter how far apart or how long you go without seeing your best friend, its always the same when you see them again. At least thats how it is for me and my friend Val. I am very fortunate to have the people that i do in this life. I like to think that God had very important plans when he picked the people i would spend most of my time with.
So ladies and gentleman, if you have lost your way with a friend or rarely speak to them any more, pick up the phone and make it right.
I dont know where i would be in this life without my friends.
Think about it.
Carry on.

Cheers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig