Wednesday, February 7, 2018

CANON G7X UNBOXING&DEMO!


Peep my new camera unboxing and demo. This Canon G7X is a gem and a staple to my camera game. Upon initial review, the camera itself is sturdy, heavy-duty and easy to grip. The auto focus feautures are easy to use and you can’t beat the quality. I’ve had the camera for only a couple days and I plan to make a 6 month review with spec details soon. Check back on my channel for all updates!

SO FAR:

Pros:
Easy to grip
Clear picture quality
WiFi capable
Films beautiful videos
User friendly
Great for first time vloggers
1080P
Touchscreen
Flip screen

Cons:
No external mic (yuck)
$$$
4K video absent
No built in view finder
Battery life


Enjoy xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig