Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bachelorette

2 weekends ago me and some girlfriends packed up and went to Dallas for one of my best friends Bachelorette party! Chelsie and Chris have been engaged for 5 years and have a precious daughter named Brenli Grace.

During the trip we went to a pole dancing class, and let me tell you it was some work! It may look easy but oh how that is mistaken!
Learning the moves and actually getting them right caused a lot of bruising on everyone's knees and arms haha! The next day I was sooooo sore. Needless to say I have a new found respect for strippers. Not the getting naked part but the workout they do to get paid.

Apart from the class, we went to a male strip club (La Bares). It was my first strip club to ever go to and it was definitely something I'll always remember. Whew, I had to avert my eyes a couple times!

It was all innocent fun and it will be a trip remembered by all who attended! This coming weekend April 15, is Chelsie and Chris wedding and I am a bridesmaid! I can't wait! I'll post a pic of the bridesmaid dress. Congrats guys!


Cheers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig