Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sundays Best

Happy Easter to all y'all! Wow that sounds so hick. May the glory all be to God on this beautiful Sunday an let us not forget the reason for the season!
So while I was at my grandparents eating lunch with my crazy family, my grandmother decided to give me my graduation present early. She gave me her engagement/wedding ring. It is absolutely stunning and timeless. It represents over 65 years of marriage and such a loving, Christlike relationship. My grandparents are gems. Their love for God is breathtaking and I am so honored to wear their ring. Everyday it will be a constant reminder of the person I need to be and that I should choose a man just like my Pap :) here's the ring for you guys!
Romans 8:28. Cheers

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig