Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Wedding Day

It happened. Months of planning and stressing and crying and laughing and being filled of immense joy, finally happened.
I married the love of my life. Michael Colby Robertson, is now, as he has always been, mine.
My groom, my heart, my strength.

Once our photographer gives us our final prints, ill post them. So for now, its iPhone pictures and small glimpses into the best day of my life.

The morning started off quiet. I woke up surrounded by my best friends. The most important people in my life, in a tiny cabin placed deep in the piny woods.



This is the day God gave us. It was an absolute perfect day.



The girls and i drove into town and got breakfast and coffee. I threw on my Wifey shirt and started slowly accepting it was the last few hours of being a "single" lady.


Me, right before i walked down the aisle.
I wasn't nervous, i wasn't anxious. I was just, ready.


This is our good friend, Tyler. He did our hair for the day and is absolutely INCREDIBLE. He has such a timeless touch and has the best heart. Thanks Ty, for making me feel beautiful. 
My mom and brothers.




My dad and i. The whole time walking toward my groom, we were talking about my dads dog, Leon.
Laughing and wondering what he is doing.


Since i had been having nose bleeds leading up to this day, my entire bridesmaids party and the judge had pockets filled with tissues. The judge and i had devised a plan in case my nose started bleeding at the alter. Thankfully, it didn't. But oh what a story it would have been if it had.
Thanks Judge for having my back.

 This was the moment I had been waiting for my whole life. Gives me chills just looking at this picture. Isn't my groom handsome?


Heres a sneak peak of some of our photographers work. Trey Dillon. Check him out, he does stunning work.


My aunt Robin and my dad creeping in the background, looking handsome as always.


My cousin Daniel and i and my brother photobombing.


My cousin Jacob and my little brother, Nick.


 Instead of sipping our champagne toasts, we chugged. And got many laughs.


 Our first dance.



 My little brother definitely doesn't look 16.



My and my sweet, sweet dad. In his cowboy hat, of course.



The picture below speaks a thousand words. My groom and I and his parents. Timeless. Makes my heart so happy and proud to be a Robertson.



Our wedding night ended with lots of dancing, and laughing and hugging and telling stories of peoples love for Colby and I.

All my dreams as a little girl growing up, thinking about that day. Nothing could touch the moments and memories that filled it, May 2, 2015.

If i could relive it over again, i would. But for now, ill pocket the joy and continue to honor my groom, for the rest of my life.

Love, Mrs. Robertson

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Toast to Class. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig